Contact us for all your culinary needs

Phone Number:
(780) 289-7220
Email: bolasterscatering@telus.net

Follow us for daily tips on Twitter & the Bolsters Catering Facebook page

Friday, October 23, 2009

A meal time grace

As we partake of bread and wine, may we remember that there are many for whom sufficient bread is a luxury, or for whom wine, when attainable, is only an escape. Let our thanksgiving for Life’s bounty include a commitment to changing the world, that ...those who are now hungry may be filled and those without hope may be given courage. Let always our tables be a place of dialogue.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for that which I have.
    I am not sorrowful for that which I do not.
    I have more than others, less than some,
    but regardless, I am blessed with
    what is mine.

    ReplyDelete